Financial Aid Home
Scholarships & FA Programs
Financial Aid Timetable
Tuition & Fees
FA Related Sites
Financial Aid Forms
Financial Aid Publications
Net Cost Calculator
- Applicants must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- King's College Federal Institutional Code is: 003282.
- FAFSA's will be available in high school guidance offices or file online at www.fafsa.ed.gov . To file on-line, students and parents should first register for pin numbers at www.pin.ed.gov.
- Preferred filing deadline February 15, 2011.
- All applicants must file the King's College Financial Aid Application.
- Federal student aid processor will mail or e-mail, if address provided, Student Aid Reports 3-4 weeks after the FAFSA has been received.
- State grant agencies will mail or email, if address provided, supplemental forms for state grant assistance.
- Financial aid office will begin to mail financial aid award letters.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional information.
- Acceptance deadline for all scholarships and need-based financial assistance