Colleges & Programs
- U.S. News & World Report ranked King’s among America’s best colleges for 17 straight years. We are recognized for our dedicated faculty and our commitment to quality education at an affordable price. U.S. News & World Report has also ranked King’s in the top tier among the 2010 “Best Universities-Masters” in the North for ten consecutive years.
- Barron’s Best Buys in College Education selected King’s among the nation’s top colleges for its ninth consecutive edition, saying, “this college of Christ the King has gained national recognition for a comprehensive core curriculum that sends majors in the popular fields of accounting, elementary education, and physician assistant into the job market with nearly half of their academic credit in the liberal arts” and lauded King’s for its “near-perfect job placement rates in numerous fields.”
- The Princeton Review named King’s College "A Best in the Northeast “ College on its website and book “The Best Northeastern Colleges – 2011 Edition.”
- The American Association of Colleges and Universities Greater Expectations Initiative selected King's as one of only 16 Leadership Institutions nationwide as part of an organized effort to influence the future of liberal arts higher education. King’s joins such institutions as Duke and Colgate universities that are part of a national, organized effort to improve the future of undergraduate liberal arts education.
- John Templeton Foundation Honor Roll for Character-Building Colleges placed King’s among a select group of 100 colleges and universities in the country to be named three times to the honor roll which recognizes institutions of higher learning that provide students with programs and opportunities to develop their individual character. We’re committed to providing programs for professional and personal development that encourage and inspire students to lead ethical and civic-minded lives.
- The President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll recognized King’s for over 92,000 hours of community service.
- Forbes magazine ranked King's amongst the United States' best colleges and universities in its America's Best Colleges 2010 listing.
- 2011 College Access & Opportunity Guide has selected King’s for inclusion because “King’s is working to help low-income, first-generation college-bound students make their college dreams a reality.”
- The Washington Monthly magazine has recognized King’s among the best bachelor and master degree granting institutions in the country in rankings which stress service to the community and social mobility of the student body.