Colleges & Programs
- King’s College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- The William G. McGowan School of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) which represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- The teacher education program is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), a mark of national distinction indicating King’s continuous commitment to creating caring, competent, and highly qualified teachers.
- The certification program for Reading Specialist and the certification program for Program Specialist, English as a Second Language (ESL), are accredited by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- The Athletic Training Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
- The Physician Assistant Program is accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.